Shilpa's Got a New Man!

Sorry boys, it’s official controversy queen Shilpa Shetty has a new man in her life, or rather she’s finally admitted that he’s in her life!

Who’s the lucky man?... 32 year old London billionaire Raj Kundra, who’s ex-wife accused Shilpa of breaking up their marriage last year! Ooh, juicy news! Although she didn’t name him she didn’t deny it was him either.
“I am dating somebody. I have known him for some time but I have only just started to know him better. I hope he will be the one but I don’t want to say too much because it is still very early on in our relationship,” she said. But isn’t is convenient that Shilpa’s admitting to the relationship after her ‘Miss Bollywood’ musical is over and she has no new movies in the pipeline? Hmm… Guess anything to keep your name in the news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shilpa Shetty Naked

Sibling Rivalry On The Sofa, As Shilpa And Shamita Shetty Are Invited For Koffee With Karan On Star Plus